Tuesday, January 26, 2010

14 Week Baby Belly

For all you dear friends and family asking if and how much I'm showing. Here's a little treat. Two photos say it all (so far): 8 weeks along as taken December 10th, and 14 weeks as seen on January 23rd... I had to graduate to slightly more forgiving lounge-wear in the second photo. :)

For those who care about other silly pregnancy details... I have gained 2 pounds so far since pre-pregnancy weight.





Most interesting and fun to me:
my belly has grown most noticeably in the last two weeks.
Best change: Nausea has lessened over the last week, although today wasn't quite as nice
What's making this easiest: A sweet and thoughtful hubby who makes extra grocery trips to feed my ever-changing tastes, to name just one blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment