Friday, February 26, 2010

Felt Baby Kick Against My Fingers for the First Time!

Ever since 14 weeks I've felt baby in my belly. (Early, I know! I could hardly believe it for the first couple weeks, but it is a distinctive sensation!) Just last night I felt Baby Miltner doing backflips into my hand too! I'm now 19 weeks along. Assuming baby doesn't hide the good news, we get to find out boy or girl a week from today, Friday. :-)

The more pregnant I become, the better I understand my dear mother! I'm sure motherhood will make that even more true. :-)

Damon and I attended our first consignment sale last week. There is definitely potential there. However, I think if I want to have a chance at the very select few things I want to buy, I will need to volunteer to get into the earliest shopping group possible. That should be fun...

In just the last couple of days, I've started to feel night time leg cramps, and today one calf has stayed semi-cramped despite exercising this morning...and averaging about 1 banana daily. On the bright side, these cramps are increasing the length and frequency of my exercising. :-) That is a healthy side effect. LOL

Damon and I are healthy and blessed. Please pray for a healthy, happy baby. Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment