Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baby Kicked my Laptop!

23 Weeks Already! And this weekend Elanor kicked my belly enough to make my laptop visibly move. How FUN! I've also noticed that she particularly enjoys snuggling down on whichever side I lay, left or right, and will move to the other side when I turn over. Her movements are now noticeably big enough that I rarely fall asleep before she gets comfortable.

At 23 weeks baby weighs around 1 1/2 pounds and will continue gaining at about 6 ounces per week (16 oz/lb= ~1 lb/3 weeks). She can also hear now, and can start to recognize Damon and my voices. What a beautiful miracle.

We are all well. Hormones have make the last month a bit of an emotional rollercoaster for me, and I feel tired much of the time. However, there are many joys in pregnancy and my hubby works particularly hard to be extra thoughtful and helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment