Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nursery In Progress!

The nursery is progressing from office to baby room. This weekend we will finish combining the office and guest room into the largest room of the two. Then we can finally start painting the baby room a pale yellow that will brighten it beautifully. In addition, I happened across a perfect baby-room theme I can enjoy for girls and boys--ABC's! Melody (aka Grandma-to-be) showed me the fabric as a backing to a blanket she's planning to make, and I immediately knew that's the theme I want. So we bought some extra cloth to make window dressings and other accents. :-) At about $14, that fabric will pay for itself easily ten times over rather than purchasing nursery accents at ridiculously high prices. Hurray! Besides, this has a more personal touch than store-bought! Goody, goody!

No comments:

Post a Comment